Rock and Rollers are a young, exciting and extremely popular UK rock and roll trio! A professional band with an authentic 50's look and sound, they pride themselves on completing any vintage themed event.
The band formed in 2014 and since then, have created a very positive name for themselves on the UK rock and roll, wedding and hot rod circuits. At the end of 2016 we had a change in our lineup resulting in us moving from a 4 piece band to the current trio lineup.
The Rock and Rollers have played some of the UK's biggest rock'n' roll and hot rod events such as 'Rocking at the Richmond 2016', rock and roll weekender and the NASC 2016 Hot Rod weekender.
"We were fortunate enough to book The B-Sides for our wedding which was held at the Norfolk Mead Hotel on the 17th June 2016. This brilliant group of talented, professional and dashing young chaps really made all the difference to our big day."
"Quick to respond to any query and always looking to ensure their set fits just right with the rest of the day. The music itself is fabulous a great way of entertaining all age groups, at our reception, we had a baby of 11 months wiggling to the tunes and an 86 year old doing much the same!"
"It is music which is all encompassing where no one feels felt out! This is our second family wedding the B-Sides have attended and on both occasions, I have seen nothing but the professional attitude with the absolute love and passion for music which is infectious! Thank you so much!"
"Austin and I would like to wish you every success as I say we have had two great parties with yourselves and would love to see you have the success you deserve!!"
- Britannia Stadium Stoke on Trent (McMillan fundraiser)
- Glastonbudget 2015
- Boston Rock and Roll Club
- Gorleston Rock and roll Club
- March Rock and roll Club
- Wakefield rock and roll club
- Rocky Roade rock and roll club
- Just For Kicks Rock and Roll Club
- Parson Drove custom car show
- National street rod association Ipswich (2015 and 2016)
- King’s Lynn vintage car rally
- Norfolk Christmas light switch on
- Norfolk Illuminations exhibition
- Elm Hall rock and blues club
- Holbeach beer and music festival (2015 and 2016)
- Hunstanton town hall
- Gressenhall museum
- Little Black Crow vintage night
- Bressingham Steam Museum
- Iron Horse ranch house
- Various weddings and private events
- Carry on at the camp hot rod weekender