You have decided on your venue, got your dress and even chosen the wedding band you will hire to get your party started. However, have you thought of all those little touches that will get your guests saying, "That has to be, the best wedding I have ever been to!"
Richer Music has compiled a list of some wedding entertainment ideas that it thinks are fun, unique and guaranteed to get your guests talking. Take a look at these.
The Top 5 'Must-Have' Wedding Entertainment Ideas!
- "Andy’s Coming" - Fan of Toy Story? This is a 'must' for your wedding. Please see the video below for this game in action at a recent Richer Music DJ event that was held at The Square Club, Bristol. Click here to see the DJ service we provide.
(This is our favourite!)
- Figurine Game: Give each guest a figurine as your wedding favour and then throughout the wedding, someone will blow a whistle. As soon as the whistle is blown, everyone has to match their figurine's pose. The last person has a forfeit. This works well for smaller weddings or even a game for your evening reception.
- A tasting station of wine, beer, cider or your favourite spirit. Hire an expert or even a friend that doesn't mind getting your guests to sample and taste the fabulous alcohol on offer.
- Best Man's Speech betting game. This is a great way to get your table guests interacting. How long will the best man's speech last?
- Paper Fortunes: These are origami fortune tellers. Design your own or purchase printable custom designs. Your guests will be intrigued to find out their fortune. Some great laughs to be had.
- A coffee bar: A place where guests can get an expresso or a chai latte, and chat with some new people. For that time in between your day and evening reception. A great way for guests to recharge, ready for the night party!
So, there we have it. Some fun wedding entertainment ideas that are sure to make people laugh.